Pages

Saturday 6 November 2021

I hate coved

😷😷😷😭😭😭😀😀😑😠😑😑😠😠 I hate Covid because it makes people sick!!!πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘„in sdead of eating non houthe foodπŸ˜–πŸ˜£πŸ©πŸͺ🍫we can eat houthe foodπŸ’πŸ“πŸπŸ‘
And some people die from it and you have to stay home you cant go places you want to go especially fun places it is so boring!πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™Žmy bubble is safe but we have to be rely careful of who we are hanging around because Heath has asthma!!πŸ˜’πŸ˜°πŸ™†πŸ™πŸ˜·πŸ’― so times I don't relly like to stay home becasue heath enouesπŸ’” me so we startad to wach nijer warer an then we made a ninjer corse out side.πŸ‘«

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your personal feelings with us Imo ... I certainly felt your anguish and pain. Like you, I would much rather be at school too, but we must be very careful as this dreadful virus is so dangerous and contagious. Fingers crossed that Heath keeps away from ANY BUGS that can trigger his severe asthma. Take care until I see you back at School ... please say 'hello' to mum for me !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate covid too so boringgggggg

    ReplyDelete